NEW Classes/Immersive EventsMondays 5:45 -6:45 PM
- Hive Strong Flow at The Hive SF
Wednesdays 5:45 - 7 PM
- Strong & Steady Immersive Northern Lights Yoga + Yoga Nidra at Temple SF
LIVE Classes at Equinox
- Vinyasa Classes Tuesdays & Thursdays7pm-8:00pm Pacific (Equinox Union Street)
LIVE/VIRTUAL Classes at HAUM
HAIGHT-ASHBURY/ 780 Stanyan Street
- Community Classes Wednesdays & Fridays at 12:00PM
All On Demand Classes are Donation Based
Yoga Therapy/ Private Lessons:
- Most lessons are currently offered via zoom due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, If you live in SF I am now opening up in person lessons.
- Pricing Page Here
- Email me if you need to discuss pricing options. I am open to discuss payment plans/ affordable pricing for certain individuals: contact page.
- Bundle options available
Free Cardiac Yoga Zoom Classes with WOMENHEART
RSVP HERE - On Demand Replay of Classes Below
WomenHeart is hosting free yoga sessions over Zoom especially for women living with heart disease.
The yoga therapist team delivering these classes study or are on faculty at the NYC- based Prema Yoga Institute. This yoga cardiac program was developed with cardiologists from the Northwell Health Network (a WomenHeart National Hospital Alliance member) and is practiced primarily in a chair; no previous yoga experience is needed. All are welcome. Wear comfortable clothes to stretch in and be ready to feel more energetic and relaxed, while doing something beneficial for your health and wellbeing.
First Three Classes (Feb. 23, March 2, March 9 at 5:00pm ET/ 2:00pm PT)
Yoga for Stress Reduction – Yoga encourages mental and physical relaxation, which in turn reduces stress and anxiety. We will practice calming yoga poses right in a chair and breathing techniques to promote tranquility.
Yoga for Alignment and Mobility – This class harmonizes the body and mind by focusing on strengthening muscle groups to improve alignment and develop greater mobility. Great in preparing to become more active, or it will also help support tired and tight muscles with healthy energizing stretches.
Yoga Meditation and Restorative Postures – This class will introduce meditation techniques that can be used every day and restorative yoga posture done on a yoga mat or reclining chair.